In this episode we feature amazing examples of community ministry.
- A horse trainer in rural Georgia ended up starting cowboy church and opening a school for the forgotten kids in her area.
- Disaster Relief teams in Kentucky saved a family a summer’s worth of work.
- A church in Virginia serves the military community and when soldiers are reassigned, they are sent out as missionaries to their new places of service.
- We’ll hear the vision for Mississippi Baptists from their Executive Director - We'll see a beautiful scripture interpretation representing all nationalities, from Oklahoma.
- A Pastors wife in New Jersey started a food ministry for her community where 100% of the students are on the free-school-lunch program.
- Last Christmas when parts of Kentucky were devastated by a tornado, Missouri Baptists came to the rescue.
- In California, migrant crop workers are being fed physically and spiritually by California Baptists even through the Covid lockdown.
This episode sponsored by Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and Boyce College.