One of the Hallmarks of Southern Baptist Life is evangelism. This episode is going to be awesome!
- Katie’s story – who got saved over a plate of spaghetti in South Carolina.
- Aaron and Linda Cochram, an atheist couple, considering divorce, who found Jesus through little league baseball in Missouri.
- Southern Baptists are planting churches and impacting communities in Iowa
- A quick montage of ministry happening in Montana
- Aaron and Muhammad who met Christ on the cell block in a youth detention center in Tennessee
- Jared in Illinois who got out of jail, got sober, got saved and then later got to baptize his friend, another former addict.
- When everybody was locked down from Covid, staring at screens all day long, Louisiana Baptists seized the opportunity and responded with a media campaign
This episode sponsored by Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and Boyce College