CrossChurch - Arkansas
CrossChurch Springdale dates back to February 1870 when it was conceived by 13 individuals who initially met in a home. Throughout its first 100 years, the church grew and relocated several times. By the late 1970s the church congregation landed at its current location on Johnson Road. Today, the CrossChurch Springdale campus has expanded to encompass 330,000 square feet, which includes Shiloh Christian School and the CrossChurch School of Ministry. The growth of Northwest Arkansas and CrossChurch has been nothing short of a miracle, in the last five years, to God be the glory, the Springdale fellowship has grown to include CrossChurch Español, which gathers on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. in the Worship Center. CrossChurch has two other locations, CrossChurch Fayetteville and CrossChurch Pinnacle Hills.